12.30.2010

Home Sweet Home

As I briefly mentioned here, we took a road trip to California for Christmas. And in case you weren't sure, we live in a suburb of Chicago so that meant about 36 hours of driving. One. way. Whew!

I'm happy to say, we all made it back in one piece with nary a complaint from anyone. Well, maybe one or two. After all, 36 hours in a car is a lot to ask of someone, especially children. But we made it. We had a blast and I have lots to share with you.

I'm still working on getting back into a normal routine, so for now I'll leave you with a cute photo of my kids dressed in their Christmas pajamas. I promise a detailed account of our trip soon.



Hoping you all had a wonderful holiday and that Santa made all of your wishes come true!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails